Favorite Rag Rugs: 45 Inspiring Weave Designs by Tina IgnellRegular price $ 24.95 Save $ -24.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
45 fabulous design ideas from 20 top weavers, bringing new life to discarded materials.
Creating rag rugs has enthralled weavers for over a century. Now you, too, can recycle your favorite fabrics and transform them into unique rugs that will bring a striking personal touch to every room in your home. From stripes, checks, and rosettes to mosaic, twists, and diamond twill; from soft to sturdy, and subtle to statement-making, Tina Ignell's superb selection of rag rugs provides you a wealth of inspiration, conveniently paired with practical instruction. Inside, find:
- Six technique-based sections with 45 designs by 20 professional weavers
- Charts, illustrations, and color photos of finished projects
- Creative use of unusual materials, like lambskin, straw, and leather
- Specialty patterns, such as a round rug and a runner for a spiral staircase
- Instructions for finishing, including fringed and woven edges
- A bonus section of five different rugs woven on the same warp
- Resources and supplier contact information
Author: Tina Ignell
Format: NEW in paperback
Total Page Count: 128
Illustrations: 82 color photos, 10 b&w photos, 67 charts