Handwoven Magazine September/October 2021, Volume XLII, Number 4Regular price $ 7.99 Save $ -7.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Connect with the handweaving world through Handwoven. Every issue is packed with projects, instruction, and inspiration to help you build technical skills and design confidence.
In this issue are 6 feature articles, 12 exciting projects, and so much more! Pick up your copy in store or have us ship it to you. Check out our current inventory of back issues as well.
Spotlight Jamdani: Fabric of Moonlight by Chitra Balasubramaniam
- Notes from the Fell Finishing Tips by Tom Knisely
- Idea Gallery Adapting Card-Weaving Patterns for Four-Shaft Looms by Nancy Crampton
- Patterned Inlay on a Plain-Weave Background by Nancy Peterson
- Traditions Kente-Style Liturgical Stoles by Tina Fletcher and Linda Barnett
- Yarn Lab Shanta Eri Silk by Judy Stewart
- Not-So-Simple Stripes by Nancy Peterson
- Etch-A-Sketch Inlay by Nancy Taylor
- Cabin Shawl by Cynthia Cox
- Solano Plaid Poncho by Robin Lynde
- Scarf by Jon Porch
- Fibonacci with a Twist by Andrea Williams
- Wavy Pillows by Svea Edlund
- Baby Coverlet by Malynda Allen
- Random Exchange Towels by Kathie Roig
- Chattahoochee Poochie Towels by Sheila O'Hara
- Fishing for Compliments by Sherrie Amada Miller
- Kente-Style Liturgical Stole by Tina Fletcher
Published by Long Thread Media